Haha Well isn't that a RaNdOm title!
I've been doing some serious posts right here lately, well serious to me anyway...some people may not feel that way. My life may be a joke to some, just saying.....
Anyway I've had a few low weeks But I find in those weeks I get closer to my Lord. I tend to pray more, read more of God's word....So even though I hate to be low, and I hate to contemplate life's problems, haha God uses those days to make me realize it's Him I need....and nothing else :-)
So I thought I'd do a random post for ya, I live a random life, and if ya know me I'm a very random person....You can even ask my students, they make fun of my randomness while I teach them.haha
Anyway.....Yes.... what was I saying?...... Ah Yes....Randomness!
First randomness.....
Some favorite verses and picture
“Cast your burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain you: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.” – Psalms 55:22
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.” – Psalms 46:1-3
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.” – Psalms 46:1-3
“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knows them that trust in him.” – Nahum 1:7
“And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he hears us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.” – 1 John 5:14-15
*~'*~'*~'*~'*~'*~'*~*'~*
And Now a Random Video......
And Now Random upcoming Events and News........
First off my favorite team has already begun it's winning season..OH YEAH!!!!
And this coming week begins the last week till the VERY BIG day...............
We are so busy, and excited, and I just can't believe how close it truly is!!!
And now a few Random Facts of Your's Truly....
1.I'm going to be Mary in the Christmas play this year, after retiring 6 long years ago from playing the part! haha should be interesting ;-)
2.At my local Mcdonald's when I enter along with my sisters and Mama....they smile and say, ''Hello Ladies!'' Some even know us by name!
3.I'm currently eating a giant chocolate chip cookie made by my youngest sister, Bethany and watching White Christmas!....Haha
4.I love Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
5. I'm not looking forward to being 20....I'll miss 19 too much!
6.I have been blogging for almost 3 years
7.I'm saving money to buy a VW Bug.....which I will name....and love very much!
8.Today Jen took me to "work" for the last time.....and of course I cried, something I've been doing alot of lately.
9.I have a "twin" that lives in my town, with the same name as me, same age, even kinda looks like me.....freaky right? People have mixed us up, and now we are kinda friends......it's a small world!
10. My last Random Fact............
I like to go around saying Irish sayings ;) like....''Don't break your shin on a stool that's not in your way!''......or ''May the road rise to meet ya, and the sun be always at your back...'' of course with an Irish Accent.
RANDOMNESS...........LIFE WOULD BE SO BORING WITHOUT THE RANDOM THINGS WE DO...................SO TO RANDOM............!!!




Cute post, Rebekah! I loved all the random facts you listed about yourself. Too fun! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lindsay, You're too sweet ;)
ReplyDelete