Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday Sarah

 Happy Birthday SARAH-BEAR!!!!! I love you so much, I hope the Lord blesses you this year, I hope it's the best year you'll ever have....filled with God's grace, special moments, exciting adventures, blessings, new and old friends, few sorrow, no pain, or heartaches, but joy and peace!



I love you even more today......
Then I did way back then.......

2 comments:

  1. Hey, how are you? I have long time ago without comment in your blog. Well, i would like invite to you to participate in the new Christian social network called writeme. For more information about it:

    Visit my last post on my blog or www.writeme.es
    Writeme has his own blog too. Writeme is a Christian Social Network.

    Thank you. Have a nice day. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan y Jennifer, gracias voy a tener que comprobarlo!

    Hope the Lord is blessing your way :)

    ReplyDelete