Monday, November 8, 2010

Virtuous Woman

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
Titus 2:4-5

''I can tell you this, that because of seeing this first hand and seeing the hurt that it has caused to so many believers and I have to admit in my own life, I am more determined than ever to guard my words. Psalms 141:3 "Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips."...
If we only would be consumed by the Lord, we would not have time for backbiting and spitefulness. Anyone that has time for such foolishness is not being consumed with the Lord and they are definitely not filled with the Holy Spirit. ''
Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Proverbs 31:25-29

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say Hi, and that I really like your blog, even though I've only seen a little bit of it. I am adding it to my blog list!

    God Bless!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post, Rebekah! I am so thankful that we do have a mama that has trained us in the right direction! That is truly something to be thankful for!

    Love Ya

    ReplyDelete