Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Charity In Mind

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth:..
I've been trying to memorize this verse for the past week, it's something I want my life to reflect.... When you think about this verse, how many times do we really show Charity, I mean the Bible clearly says we could have all the knowledge in the world, have faith to move mountains, but it's nothing...if we don't have Charity.
These verses have been a blessing to me during the day, when something will make me mad..I hear.. seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;...or when I start thinking this isn't fair that should be me...I hear..Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,...So yeah it's very convicting! I want to be joyful, I want to be thankful, I want to show Charity in everything I do.
Okay I'm sorry I haven't been blogging alot lately, It's been pretty busy. I did get the chance to see my friend Katie, it was a great campmeeting the sermons were just for me...We are having the Karpenko's at our church tonight, Katie asked me to go to Jubilie with her...hopefully I'll be able to do that, I woke up this morning feeling a little icky, I hope it's just allergies and not a cold...ugghh, I really do want to go!
Anyway, Daddy wanted me to go, but he also wanted me to go to another meeting with them on Monday and Tuesday..so I'm planning on leaving with Katie and her family tomorrow, and then Leaving White Plains on Monday after the morning service, to go with my family.
So that's whats on my mind...here's some pictures from Monday....


No comments:

Post a Comment