Hello, My name is Rebekah I am 19 and am so blessed!
This is my third blog, I started it because I felt like this was a time in my life where I wanted to change a little. So Here is a new blog, for a new time in my life.
I put some old posts from my old blog just to get me started...
I am an independent Baptist Preacher's kid, I have been in the ministry for a long time, and I pray I will always be in the ministry for my Lord.
I have three Sisters, Jennifer, Katie, and Bethany. Jennifer is 24, and just started courting her man Jonathan. Katie is 15, and Bethany is 12.
I believe that as Christians we should live a life that pleases God, not man. I believe we should have faith to move mountains, I believe we should step out into the water...and Believe that with God nothing shall be impossible!
I believe that as a young lady, I am under the authority and protection of my Mother and Father. I love them so much, they know everything about me, I trust them with my life!
My desire is to someday be a wife and mother, just like my Mama...that is my desire, so I will talk about alot on here...No I don't have anyone in mind when I write about it...that's just my desire...and so I will talk about it. I believe it is a good and Biblical desire, and I'm praying that someday God will send me the Godly man that He has for me.
Though on my other blog I stated this plainly, I will say it on this blog also...
This Blog is meant to encourage, not tear down...it is meant to point others to Christ, to show Christian young ladies that having a desire to marry a Godly man, having children, and wanting to do it the right way, is a good thing, is in the Bible. To prove to others that God loves us, and wants to bless us!
So I hope on here, I will be able to show the world that God has blessed me, and no one will twist that around and make it into something else!
Well I suppose my next post, will be next week...I'm going on trip to visit some friends, and just have a good time:) Have a Happy Day!!!!!!

I'm soo glad you'll still be blogging, Rebekah! Thanks for letting me know about your new blog. I really like the name of it! :-)
ReplyDeleteI am very glad you're still blogging too! I thought you were done... Thanks for letting me know, because I really have enjoyed looking at your blog. ;)
ReplyDelete-Emmy
Hello you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! You didn't stop blogging!! I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see more posts!!
~sarah