Sunday, April 18, 2010

International Day

Today was an amazing day!!! We had two National Pastor's, one from Costa Rica, and another from Argentina. Bro.Zach from Costa Rica preached the morning service, it was such a blessing! But what I really enjoy is what Bro.Zach said at the table at lunch..is the sweet sweet Fellowship!!! I love to just sit around the table and hear Men of God from all over talk of how God is blessing and just learning from them is what I always look forward too!!!!
I did dress up..I guess I was from Spain...I'm sure I don't really look the part but I had fun dressing up!!
We also had different food from countries from all over the world that we had for the church to sample in between sundayschool and church. I just love Special sundays!!!!

It was gooooooddddddd!!!!!!
Tyler, Molly, Me, and Mama all dressed up~

Me and Jenn

Me and Katie enjoying some Sweet Fellowship:)

Bethany was a little different...she was from the Cherokee Nation:)

Japanese Lady...Katie

Today was a fun day...but also a spirit lifting day! I'm so happy God has allowed me to be where I am, to serve Him!!! I love every minute of it!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. cute outfits. It's so cool that y'all are Cherokee. We are too. Do y'all get nice tans in the summer?


    ~sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I love the outfits y'all wore :)

    ReplyDelete