Okay I'm back home, I had the best time in TN!!!! I'm so glad Mrs. Melody asked me to go!!!
I took about 90 pictures, so I was only able to put like half of them on here today...the rest will soon follow:)
It was such an encouraging time, I got to see Sarah...We have been friends since I was 14, I haven't seen her in a long time. I also enjoyed spending time with Mrs.Melody, Debbie, and April...We had so much fun~
Here's a couple pictures
Debbie driving her car Monti...and her gps Nigel, guided our way the whole time..we couldn't have made it without him!!!!!
Me taking a picture of April
Tennessee Here we Come:)
We were able to attend the Wednesday night service at Temple Baptist Church, It was a real blessing just to be in the service and hear Dr.Sexton preach!
Me and April in the Car on the way to The Crown College
Watching the Choir practice
Me and Sarah, it was so good to see her again:) :)
Carol, Me, and April went shopping at Target after eating at Olive Garden with David(Carol's Friend), and Ben...we had so much fun!!!!
Debbie still happy after locking her keys in the car...but don't worry Monti was covered and a nice man came and opened the door!!! We missed chapel but we still made back to the school to say Goodbye to Carol, Sarah, and Ben!
Ben and Mrs.Melody
April and Me with Dr.Lee Roberson( We were told this is some kind of tradition for visitors at Crown) So we had to take one...it really looks real...lol :)
We took a few crazy pictures ...
Dont worry none was watching...
Just hanging around ....
I just had to take this one...I think the statue has a little attitude :) :)
When we were about to leave, We saw Dr.Sexton and His wife outside...we had the opportunity to talk a little with them, and then someone was kind enough to take this picture!
Last One for now...The Crown College...Bye~~~

Wow, it looks like y'all had a bunch of fun! ;)
ReplyDelete