Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Tomorrow is my Daddy's birthday!!! I love my Daddy, I have to say I'm a Daddy's girl...I'm so blessedto have a Mama and Daddy that love me, to have such a wonderful, Godly, preacher man as my Daddy. God has been so good to me.
Daddy has shown me how a Christian man should be, He has always been faithful and loving to our family... He has been a hard-worker, a spiritual leader, He has always taken care of me, protected me, stood up for me, treated me like a princess.

I Love You sooooo much Daddy!!! I wouldn't trade you for anything, I hope you have the best Birthday ever!!!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Me and Daddy,
being in a house full of girls Daddy always made us feel special...
He has truly put up with alot. But I think he has enjoyed being the King of the castle:)

Dont worry all us girls didn't do this to poor daddy....lol... Daddy has always been faithful and excited about stuff at church...Including our Youth Rallys...that's when he will do something a little crazy~

Daddy has always preached the truth, no matter who, what, when, or where...He has been instant in season and out of season. He is my favorite preacher(and it's not just because he is my daddy) He not only preaches...but he lives it! A true man of God!!!

Daddy has also been there to play with us when we were little, He was never so busy that He couldn't stop and throw you in the air, or tickle you, or just go outside and play! Sometimes he will just randomly start laughing or do something crazy...We have had some fun times!

Most importantly I know my Daddy loves me! Something every girl needs, is a father's love...and I have been given alot of that! Through good times and bad, my Daddy has loved me, has prayed for me, has been there for me. I'm so glad he's mine!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!!! That was sweet!!!!! Happy birthday Mr. Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daddy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Bro. Taylor! I would have told you yesterday, but I was preoccupied. (Thanks for letting Jennifer come over the weekend.)

    ReplyDelete