Christmas Present is now, Christmas Past....Over and done with are the parties, and feasts....and soon we will be in the new year 2011!!! I just can't believe it!!
This year was a little different, with Jennifer married and gone, Donnie married and gone,
and Sarah was sick.
So I missed alot of people Christmas Eve night at granny's house, But at least Sarah was better on Christmas Day and I was able to give her my gift. Here's the pictures of our Christmastime...I love my family every member! and I so enjoy every moment I get to spend with them....Some of these pictures are a little loco =)
and there's a surprise we woke up and found this morning at the very end of this post.
Enjoy, mi amigos!
My Cousin Molly took this...her and Bethany can take some crazy pics...
Mama, Granny,Aunt Martha, and Uncle Don
Our Christmas Eve party snacks....I ate way too much ^_^
Aunt Amy made the punch...it was so good!
Me and some of my little cousins....not sure what I'm doing?? haha
Me and my Mama....Love you! Mua!
My Cousin Tabbi...who hates to have her picture taken..But I love her anyway ;-)
Molly and Uncle Don
Daddy and Me
Some of my shirts Mama and Daddy gave me
One of my favorite presents...
More of my presents
One of my Favorite movies...Was so excited to finally have it all to myself!!
Our Christmas Feast =)
The Presents at Granny's house
Katie,Bethany,and Molly
Granny's christmas decor'
Sarah and Me
More Crazy pictures from these two
Granny opening her braclet
jaja
Daddy opening his present
Mama opening hers...
Aunt Amy with her present
Uncle Don with his....
Me opening presents
Me with all my presents...Love it all!
Sarah with her necklace..haha
and her coffee maker ^_^
Katie opening her shoes..
and the best candy ever!!!!!!!
Bethany tearing her present open
and counting her money!
Molly with her boots
and her other present
Playing with the bows left over
Classy...
Mmmm-hmmmm
=)
Sarah and me in front of Granny's tree
Told ya....another crazy picture...
And here's our surprise....We woke up this morning with 12in of this stuff!! and it's still coming down...it's more snow than we have had in a very long time...I was sad to miss church, but enjoyed looking at the beautiful blanket of white outside that God sent our way.
We went out for a little bit....But I had to go back in, and now I'm sitting in front of a big fireplace staying warm for the rest the day, May the Lord bless all my reader's with as many blessings as I have and more!
God is so Good ~ Dios es Bueno

Best regards
ReplyDeleteChristmas Bella!
Congratulations!
Carefully
Erick Bojorque
Merry Christmas!! Unto us a Son is Given!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely family and such nice memories.
I've always been really blessed by your blog.
I'm looking forward to seeing how the Lord continues to use you for His Glory in 2011.
PS- Please tell us how you and your sisters always seem to have perfectly gorgeous hair? Do you daily use a curling iron?
Very nice pictures. But I have to say I love the last one best!
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll for the very nice comments, they were such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteMuchas Gracias Erick...
Anonymous, thank you for visiting my blog, I'm glad it was a blessing, I hope my blog continues to encourage and point people to my Lord! and as for our hair, lol thank you very much...I'm not sure how truly gorgeous it is, haha but yes we all have wavy or curly hair and we use a curling iron too, and alot of hairspray!!!...so now ya know our secret!
Emily, thanks for stopping by, I love that last one too, precious memories!Oh I'm glad you are a official blogger now, I've enjoyed your posts on the family blog! Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas 2!!