Okay Here they are.....a few more wedding pix!!!! Yay!!!!
Don't worry I have permission from my sister, I didn't want to post any before her...but she told me to post on mine first, so she could just copy and paste =) haha
So here they are.....and yes there are still more to come!!!!
(Oh also thanks to our wonderful photographer, Mrs.Shoshannah!!
She did such a wonderful job, thanks so so SO much!!!!)
So bubbles and little cookies we gave out.....
Love this one.....Jen's shoes....with the rings
Love the pictures with the rings....
The church all decorated....
Daddy and Mama with the bride
The lighting of the unity candle....haha
Jennifer with Granny
Bridesmaids(Sarah,Me,Katie,Bethany,and Molly) with Jennifer
Daddy and Jennifer
Not sure about this......hmmmmm
Boys will be Boys.....
the cutting of the cake....
Throwing of the Bouquet.....which Sarah-bear caught!!!!
=)
The Groomsmen and Jonathan
The Bride and Groom with the folks.....
Holding hands.....FINALLY! Haha
Annnnddd the Kissing begins.........
Time to leave.........


































LOVE IT!!! Beautiful pictures!When it's done right it's that much more wonderful! Thank you for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great photos:) I enjoyed looking at them:)
ReplyDeleteLOVED the pictures!!! I'm soo very happy for them!!! Looking at these pictures gives me some ideas for photography.. great ideas. Their photographer was GREAT. :) Can't wait to see more if there are :)
ReplyDeleteYour sister is a good testimony. Waiting on the Lord and Him alone is the best way to do things!
ReplyDeleteCheck out these story. Two sisters and two brothers! Sweet!
http://lovestorieswritteninheaven.blogspot.com/
Thanks anonymous, beautiful stories!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the link!