Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Must Tell Jesus

I must tell Jesus all of my trials,
I cannot bear these burdens alone;
In my distress He kindly will help me,
He ever loves and cares for His own.

I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
I cannot bear my burdens alone;
I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.

I must tell Jesus all of my troubles,
He is a kind, compassionate Friend;
If I but ask Him He will deliver,
Make of my troubles quickly an end.

Tempted and tried I need a great Savior,
One who can help my burdens to bear;
I must tell Jesus, I must tell Jesus:
He all my cares and sorrows will share.

What must I do when worldliness calls me?
What must I do when tempted to sin?
I must tell Jesus, and He will help me
Over the world the vict’ry to win.


Wow, what an amazing Hymn right? We all need those words at some point in our lives, We sang this song last night in church....Take the time to read the words.
I want to make sure that my blog is always encouraging, always on the up and up.
Ya know I've talked about hard times on here, I've talked about some of my struggles....But I want to say that yes this year has been tough, But through it all God has pulled me closer to Him. I've grown in so many ways, the situations have made me see things in others, and things in myself that I did not want to be.

God has allowed things, that maybe at the time I did not understand....truthfully that I still don't understand....But God allowed it, and I've finally come to realize that ALL things work together for GOOD!
God is so good, and I just really want to stress that....Because people let ya down, I'll let ya down, But God is good, He is on the throne, He is in control!

So I always want to make that point in my posts, in my life....I think the Lord has really shown me this year too, that even the people you put the most trust in, will let ya down....sometimes it's not wise to tell them your problems, But you can always tell Jesus....and I've really seen that this year, I must tell Jesus!

I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
I cannot bear my burdens alone;
I must tell Jesus! I must tell Jesus!
Jesus can help me, Jesus alone.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this song. I so needed reminding that I have a great Savior that can take care of my great needs. So thankful I have a personal relationship with Jesus. He ever loves and cares for His own. Thank you for the post.
    Laurie - Ga

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the words were a blessing to someone else too!!
    Praise the Lord, we really do have such a merciful and loving a Savior!!
    Amen!!!

    Blessings to You Laurie!

    ReplyDelete