Well no wedding pictures yet, I didn't take my camera that day...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???
Haha so no random behind the scenes pictures, I just let the photographer do her job, didn't want to add anything extra to think about! So you will just have to wait on those........
But I do have a lot of random pictures that need catching up on, such as thanksgiving, tree picking, and some random ones while decorating....Life is finally getting back in order, PTL!!!!
Jenn has had her wedding things everywhere for the past month reallly, my little room was so packed I hadn't seen my chair( I found at goodwill) and I almost forgot about my poor guitar in the corner( which is pink and I love)....and now it feels so good to organize and see my floor again!!!!!!!!
So that is one plus, after 15 years of sharing a room....I have my own closet, my own room, my own dresser, and yes I must say it again my OWN room!!!!!!!!! haha
But I seriously didn't mind sharing, it's something ya get used to doing with 4 girls in a house ;).....we share everything!!!!
Oh Can you believe Christmas is already so close!!!! Boy, I have lost all track of time, I guess what the old people used to say is true...the years really do fly by the older you get....ya know because I'm so old now....haha But I just can't believe we are already in December!!!
Oh, one more thing........ya'll tired of me saying Oh yet? well.....I wanna praise the Lord for something real quick before ya'll get to the pictures.
Right here lately God has been so good to me.....it's amazing...How when I get down God uses someone or something to pick ya right back up. Ya know the older I get the slimmer my group of friends get, sometimes it hurts to know that some people are only friends with me when they need something out of me, or that some friends will leave you when the heat is on, or the threats come, they hear rumors and believe them, they will not stand with you. This year has been a toughie when it comes to friends, when they wont respond to you, when they lie about you..... when it came down to the simple fact that I just didn't know who to trust anymore.....ever been there?
Well, all this mess made me realize that a real friend is the one that is there after everyone else has left, when you are crying because someone has done you wrong, when the going gets rough, when someone tells them they should leave me, they stay, they defend, they pray for and love you! Doesn't everyone need a friend like that?
I praise the Lord, for giving at least one or two friends like that.....I've been blessed to have friends like that in my family....for those are always the best....But ya know Best friends that fulfill all of the above, can fail ya too...after all we are all human, when we hear something bad about a person sometimes it's hard not to believe it, it's hard to be a true friend all of the time. But God has showed me these past months, that none of us have arrived,we are not ''God's gift to the world'' (as some think they are)we are not Mr. and Ms. Perfect, in reality it's hard to fully put your trust in anyone.....
So when your best friend sides with your enemy, when your role model in life does something utterly stupid, when your Pastor falls into sin, when your big brother or sister is out of God's will, what do you do?....Put your trust in the one that will never fail you, the one that will never leave you, the one that is perfect in every way, the only one that has arrived, the only one that is ''God's Gift to the world''.....Jesus!
Put your trust in Him, for He is the friend that sticketh closer than a brother....and if you can't put your trust in the only one that deserves it.....then your life will be miserable, and full of worry, and no one wants a life like that....It's such a simple thing, don't over complicate it.....just simply trust in Him!
So that's what the Lord has showed me of late........now for my random pictures =)
Me and Sarah.....one of my best friends the Lord has blessed me with!
Bethany and Katie, two more friends the Lord has blessed me with :-)
Sarah and Me with Baby Stephen, my how big he has gotten.....Cuteness!
Molly(another friend, like I said family always make the best friends) and Beth with Stephen
Jennifer my other BF God has given me,(picture taken) before she was a married lady(haha)
Sarah attempting to climb a tree.........but we were missing a very needed limb to get in this tree!
Me after much effort in a tree...........Sarah owes me for this.....Christmas eve girl!!!!!!!!!
Decorating for the wedding
the church I teach piano at, kindly let us use their beautiful church for the wedding....it was soooo gorgeous!
Going tree hunting.....
Felt like the ''Christmas Card'' movie here....sadly no Cody Collins was there helping out ;P haha
Me looking for just the right tree.....
waiting for our tree......
On the way home....tree all picked out.....not sure what Bethany's doing.....Catbird she definitely is!




Amen! Praise the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Friend we have in Jesus!!
I found your blog from your sister's =)
ReplyDeleteI have read it often but never commented.
Your comment about your sister being your BF till she was a married lady made me want to comment =)
I have been in your shoes, only my sister/BF was younger and got married before me. =) So I completely understand. Your relationship will be different, but you will get closer =) My sister and I learned to appreciate each other even more =) And spent LOTS of time talking on the phone =) And now that I am married, we are even closer!
I understand your desire to be married. I was 29 before God brought Mr.Right along, but it was completely worth the wait =) So as much as I didn't like it when people told me this... :P I say it to you-it will happen =) God will give you the desires of your heart. In HIS timing :) I know you know. I did too. :)
Sorry it's so long! :p
Mrs. Nom
Thanks for the comments Ladies,
ReplyDeleteMrs.Nom thank you for visiting my blog and for commenting...sorry that it came across like that, I meant that the picture was taken before she was a married lady ;P and she is one of my bfs....things always sound different in my head while I'm typeing...But thank you for the encouraging comment, Me and my sisters have always been close, and we are always going to try and remain as close as we can be :)
Please visit again soon, and I like long comments...thanks for the encouragment!
Thank you so much for the part about friends...it was just what I needed to hear. I have lost all but 2 of my friends who are basically my sisters. And the 3 other friends I have are guys. I know it sounds weird. Anyways thank you!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it was a blessing,Sometimes I worry if I ramble too much on here,when it's meant to encourage....maybe it was meant for you!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you ;)