Look at me.....I have totally forgotten some very important people! I don't do Birthday posts for everyone in my life, But a midst my busy life, I forgot to post these past 3....yes I forgot 3 birthdays!
So I wanted to do a little Happy Belated thing.....First....
Aunt Amy...I know it's way too late, But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I love you, you have been such a wonderful Aunt, a Godly Aunt, and I'm so glad you are mine!!!
And Next.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Molly!!!!!
I love you girl, you are a good friend, and funny as can be. :-)
And Lastly.......Rachael, Happy Birthday Girl......Hope you don't mind me telling you on here, But I do love you and I hope you had a good birthday.....oh and Mama's card is a little late, so forgive her for that.

You and your aunt look so alike! Happy Birthday to everyone!
ReplyDeleteThanks I've never been told that, but I'll take it as a complement!haha
ReplyDelete