We got snow today also!!!!!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!! It was strange to see it in December lol We usually got it around March/April in TX. haha. Did Katie have her hair cut?? It looks different and REALLY nice!!!! :D I had mine cut a few weeks ago to about the same length. (I posted some pics on my blog)
That's awesome. We only had a White Christmas Eve last year (when Nathan proposed to Tracy) and the next day it went away :-/ oh well. We'll have it this year and I'm really excited!! :) Your welcome, Katie. and Thank you, Rebekah. :)
I have Been Blessed, to be raised in a Pastor's home, to be saved at the age of 4 and though I still make mistakes and fail Him everyday His love never fails me, My Jesus never makes mistakes, I'm blessed to have a wonderful Daddy and Mama, three wonderful sisters, I'm blessed to have a very handsome, wonderful husband!! I'm blessed to live everyday for my Lord Jesus Christ! I'm blessed to be a homemaker!! I'm blessed to be a Mama to a precious baby boy!!! God is so Good and His mercy and grace endures forever!
We got snow today also!!!!!!!!!!! ALOT!!!!! It was strange to see it in December lol We usually got it around March/April in TX. haha. Did Katie have her hair cut?? It looks different and REALLY nice!!!! :D I had mine cut a few weeks ago to about the same length. (I posted some pics on my blog)
ReplyDeleteCool, yeah I know we don't usually snow till after christmas here...it's rare to get it before.
ReplyDeleteSoooo I'm loving it!!!!
Oh Katie says thanks, she got it cut a few weeks ago...I saw you hair on your blog very cute!
I love your pictures!!! And Katie's hair is SOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. We only had a White Christmas Eve last year (when Nathan proposed to Tracy) and the next day it went away :-/ oh well. We'll have it this year and I'm really excited!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, Katie. and Thank you, Rebekah. :)
I came on your blog to write out the words to the song you are playing, hahaha! You beat me to it!
ReplyDelete