Compleanno Bambino Felice!!!!! Happy Birthday Katie!!! Haha Katie loves Italian...
I can't believe you are 16, Katie! You are such a sweet, crazy wonderful girl....I love you so much!!!
Hope you had the best Birthday ever, 16....wow I still just can't believe it!!
For Ms.Katie's bday we got all dressed up and went to The Nutcracker and to Olive Garden
Us all ready to go.........
Katie, You are such a gorgeous girl, now a Beautiful young lady...from your voluminous curly hair, to your big blue eyes, You are sweet and caring, a total Hypochondriac....haha But we Love ya anyway....
You are a little homemaker, have a very good memory(haha), are super smart, ya know how to make me laugh....and you are always ready to fight for me if I need ya ;) You are just a dynamite package wrapped into a little petite 16 year old lady.....haha
eating at Olive Garden........ahhhh I love it!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you sooooo much, I pray the Lord will continue to bless you, show you His perfect plan for your life and give you a life full of Love, and few trials. I'm so glad God has blessed me with a sister like you, You're a Princess Angel just like everyone used to say....haha Love ya Katie, Happy Sweet 16!!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you had a great time with your family. I can definitely see the family resemblance between you and Jennifer. :) The post is very sweet. Rebekah. :)
ReplyDeleteSaludos cordiales.
ReplyDelete¡Que bonito!
¡Qué linda relación!
¡Dios las bendiga!
Atentamente
Erick Bojorque
Katie, says thanks Brooke!!
ReplyDeleteErick,Yo amo a mi hermana mucho, soy muy bendecido de tener tres bellas hermanas...
Dios es Bueno