Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011

Easter Sunday, was a wonderful day! Our church was full of bright colored dresses, little boys and girls, visitors, and a really good spirit! Children's church was packed full of fun, and My Uncle Don preached the lesson, we started with a Piñata, yes that's right....pretty different for Easter right? But it was part of an object lesson on the Crucifixion of our Lord Jesus, the kids had fun busting it all up, and then got really quiet and listened to the lesson.
I was really praying someone would get saved on Sunday, but I still praise the Lord for such a great day!! My Uncle Mike sang a special, which was a real blessing to hear him sing in church, our bus and vans were full and we had one lady join church!
God is Good!!

Guarding the Piñata, Good job girls!!!

 
GIBC Girls
Getting ready for the hitting of it.......lol
Carlos!!!! He was the expert hitter!!!
The Boys were loving this....
Little boys were good!!
I was getting a little scared, so I decided to hide behind the trash can...lol Go Christian!!!!
Some of the Little Girls trying not to get hit by those swinging boys.....
Girls turn.....Woooo-Hooooo!!!

Here comes the CANDY!!!!!
LoVe Mama's Loook in this one.....LoL!!!!
SHYHEEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HIT IT!!!!!!!!!!! (The kids are getting louder)
And Who gets to finish it off???? hahaha YEAH it's Me......funny.....
And there they gooooooooo....................
What was left over from our lovely Piñata.....and of course we made them hats :-)

Almost gone........
The Lesson
Aunt Amy, Uncle Don, Molly, and Granny
Granny
The Girls.....we miss Jennifer and Sarah....
The Girls with Granny
All the Ladies
My Family with Granny
Uncle Don, Aunt Amy, and Molly
Daddy, Mama, Katie, Bethany, and Me
Katie looking all lovely
Bethany looking the same....Goodness I have pretty sisters!!!
Me, in my shabby apple dress, and my apple apron....hahaha
Yuuuummmmmm enough pictures, Time to eat!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty dress! I just ordered the Aloha dress from Shabby Apple for my brother's wedding next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very pretty, I saw that one I'm sure you'll look beautiful in it :) :) Congrats to your brother!!

    ReplyDelete