Saturday, April 30, 2011

If We could Only See


You never know what someone is going through, what they are facing in their life.
Don't always assume that everything is perfect in someone's life, that they haven't been through trials of their own. Maybe if we could see like in the video, we would be a little nicer, maybe we'd take a little more time, maybe we'd pray a little harder for that person, maybe we wouldn't be so quick to judge.
I'm saying this because I've been guilty of this myself, thinking I'm the only one going through problems. My family the only family going through problems, I've judged people, thinking they were perfect and didn't have a care in the world...But then found out differently. God has shown me recently that I need to get my eyes off my own problems, and start focusing on someone else.

Right now, I'm not sure what my future holds...I'm not sure what God has planned for my life. But while I'm here waiting, I don't believe God would want me to just sit here and do nothing. I believe He would want me to get busy serving others, and serving Him!
I may never know what everyone I meet is going through, or what they have been through. But I pray everyday God will help me be an encouragement, be kind, and a blessing.
If I'm the only one, and if no one ever cares, I want to be the one that takes the time to care.

I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
Psalm 142:4

2 comments:

  1. Saludos cordiales.
    Rebeca.

    Las respuestas se las encuentra en la niñez.
    Lo que siempre te gustó cuando eras niño,
    Eso es lo que quiere Dios para Ti.

    Atentamente
    Erick Bojorque

    The answers are found in childhood.
    What I always liked you as a child,
    That's what God wants for you.

    ReplyDelete