It's hard to believe that the King of Kings, Lord of all, God almighty Loves little ol' me!
But it's true, tho I'm so unworthy and don't deserve a bit of it, God loves me with a love that never stops!!Some of you may have read my Mama's blog, on bluebirds...everytime she sees a bluebird she takes it as a sign God loves her, and for me whenever God sends a beautiful butterfly my way, I say to myself...."God Loves Me!!"...and you can't help but smile when you think about that.
God loves you and me!!!!
For God so LOVED the world, that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in me should not perish But have everlasting life!!!!!
I was listening to my KNVBC radio from North Valley Baptist church (there's a link on the side), this morning and heard one of our families favorite songs, He Loves me like I was His only child.
Here's a video listen to the words
My Father has a great big family.
And there are many children besides me.
If you're wandering how He devides His time,
let me say I never stand in line.
He loves me like I was His only child,
never felt so loved before.
I could never ask for more.
He loves me like I was His only child.
God really loves me.
Yes He really loves me.
He loves me like I was His only child.
He never favors me above the rest.
But I can't help but feel that I am blessed.
He treats me best I often say.
But all my Father's children feel that way!
Wow!!!God Really Loves Me, God shows us what real Love is.....I'm so glad I have a heavenly Father that Loves Me sooooo much!!! It's good to be apart of this family, I thank God for the love He showed on Calvary, and I Love Him more each and everyday!!!

Amen!
ReplyDeleteThere's a song the West family sings called, I Know Him, and it says, "I know Him, but best of all, He knows me." And then it goes on in the next chorus and says, "I love Him, but thank God, He loves me!"
I just love it! And I love Him!! He is so wonderful!!
Hello Rebekah,
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower of your blog, and have greatly enjoyed your encouraging posts!
It truly is so comforting to know that our God loves us, and that He always has His arms wide open for His children to run to. The Lord is so good to us, is He not?!
May the Lord richly bless you and your sweet family!
Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna