Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yes im on the Winning Side!!!!!!!!!


AMEN!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Uplifting song. A friend sometimes sings this when we play volleyball haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! This is a great song!! Great to see men sing! and it's great to see someone mean what they sing :-)

    God bless!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a great song, and one of my favorite Men of God singing it, Dr.Curtis Hutson.
    You can tell he really meant what he was singing!!
    Plus I love when the preachers get excited :)

    Ellie, that's funny I've done that too. It's good for that too lol...Sorry havn't got up with ya lately. I'm going to have to write me a note to email you....soon :) lol

    Blessings to both you ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord He came along and showed me I was wrong and He placed ME on the winning side!! And He didn't just do that...He IS the Keeper of my soul!!!!

    ReplyDelete