Monday, April 25, 2011

Post 467.....and I'm still living Joyfully in the Lord...and still blessed!

My Goodness, I've been blogging for a lonnnnngggg time!! 467, God has been good!!!!
I've grown, I've seen things, I've been tempted, I've failed, I've learned, I've been through hard times, and some super good times!!! This blogger has been Blessed!!!

This past Sunday was not only Easter, but my wonderful Daddy's birthday!!
I'm blessed to have one of the best daddy's in the world, who has shown me unconditional love, who has shown me what a real man is, I'm so undeserving of such a Godly, loving, sweet, strong, hard-working, honest, faithful and true, Daddy. I Love you Daddy, more than words can say, more and more each day. Thank you for being there for me!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Here's pictures from Daddy's party
Bethany,Katie,andMe....I love my sisters!!

Eating....funny face I'm making...lol

Daddy eating his spaghetti

It took me forever to light this cake.....That's a lot of Candles!!!

Happy 55 Daddy!!!!!

Easter Ty.....

Reading one of Daddy's gun magazines......scary!!!!!

Hmmmmm I'm thinking my headband looks better on Daddy lol....hmmm naaaa...

Me and Katie
Not sure about these two....MMMmmmm

Easter Pictures Coming soon

1 comment:

  1. I miss ya'll!!!!!! I wish we all lived close together so I could have been there! (Tear) Looks like daddy had a great birthday! And the Easter pics were great! I loved all of your dresses!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete