Just a few things I want to share with ya'll this week...As you can tell from the title the first is a very good subject..lol...Biscuits!!!! Something I thought I'd never accomplish, is a fluffy Southern Biscuit, well Praise the Lord!! I got it!!! All thanks to a wonderful recipe, I found on TeachingGoodThings !!! Here's my Biscuits!!
I guess Fried Chicken's next on my list....haha
Okay,Of Books....Well today we drove a few hours to Mt.Airy hence the "Mayberry" to meet my Bro-in-law and say goodbye to my sister Jennifer. On the way down I read the whole way, a book we've had for a while, that I have to admit I've never read..and am now regretting....I should have read it along time ago. Anyway I really suggest it for all Christian Young Ladies, it's called The Highest Calling. Several chapters really convicted me, and several I wish I had read when I was 18 or younger.One chapter that really stood out for me was The Beauty of Boldness, every young lady needs to read that chapter! We need to have a boldness, to stand against temptation when it comes, we need to prepare before it comes, so we can stand against the wiles of the Devil, we also need to be prepared to stand when we are all alone, or with just our friends....I think sometimes it would be easier to stand with a crowd of people around, but its those moments when no one is watching when we need to learn to stand for what is right!
Our generation I believe the devil is after more than ever, and I think we are weaker than any other generation before us, we have so many distractions, and sin is right at our finger tips. We need to learn how to have a Holy Boldness to stand, when we are called upon to Stand!
Anyway I could really talk about every chapter of this little book, but you'll just have to get it and read it!
Goodbyes....ahhh tear....if only Only Jennifer could stay with us longer, well just her, her stuff could stay somewhere else...lol I'm happy to have my clean room back. Just playing with ya huny :p
But Yes, Jennifer stayed the weekend with us, and today we met her darling husband in Mt.Airy which is like a half way point for us and said Goodbye once again.
We'll miss her very much, and hopefully the next time she comes down we can have a Baby shower for my little nephew!!!!! Pictures!!!!
Me and Jennifer
Me and My Sisters.....and a Crown Cd...lol....not sure why...oh yeah! she's stealing it from me....lol
And there it is......Mt.Pilot....or is it Pilot Mountain??....Anyway we snapped this as we were heading into Mayberry...Well Blessings and Love to all my blog People....Remember God is Good.....when????....All the Time!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment