Sunday, April 17, 2011

Singing a New Song

This weekend was definitely a time of Refreshing, a time for us girls to go off for the Liberty Baptist ladies Spectacular!!! It was so fun, and a huge time of revival, and encouragement that I have been craving for awhile now.

It was such a blessing to be able to have one of our kids from church, one of our BK's Margo come, She kept telling me all the things she learned, and I got a blessing by just seeing her be apart of something she had never seen before, well in such a large way anyway lol.
Pray God will continue to work and change in her life, I can see a future missionary, or Pastor's wife in her...hahaha wouldn't that be amazing!! Just continue to pray God will work in all my buskids lives, and someday they will be the Bus Captians, Sunday School teachers, and Preachers and Preacher's wives.God is so Good, and I'm so excited some of our kids are starting to see that, and have a desire to live for Him!!

Oh Before I move on, some more exciting news, Margo's little brother got saved this morning in Sunday School!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!

Okay, the meeting was so good mostly ladies spoke but the theme was Sing a New Song so music was everywhere, and one of the special speakers was Ron Hamilton or as most of us know him as Patch the Pirate!! His wife Shelly spoke too, and it was such a blessing, I cried the whole time. The music, the speakers, just able to fellowship with other Christian ladies, it was all so good, my heart was convicted in so many areas, so many things I need to work on now.
And then I was so encouraged to just keep on, that I'm not the only one with problems, that sometimes I just need to sing to the Lord, Praise Him for all He has already done in my life, Praise Him for the good and the bad, be grateful, because Wow how Great a God we have!!! He doesn't have to do a single thing for us, He owes us nothing, He sent His precious Son, He died for us, and if He never did a single thing ever again.....WOW He is still so Good, He's already proved His Love.

Well I have so many things in my mind floating around right now, I better stop and let you see pictures.The teens took more, and some of my pictures from our sessions wouldn't upload....so these are all I have, enjoy :)

and Remember, God is Good....ALL the Time!

Before we left...

Girls in the back...On the way....Woooo-Hoooo

 Awww Precious...Love these Girls!!!

Some weird skit, so I heard anyway...lol

Here's one of mine....The Ladies.....''Love is a Flag flown High in the Castle of my Heart"..

 Another skit in the teen thing.....Pirates.....hmmmmmmm lol

Liberty Youth Choir, Love them, remember we had them for our Youth Rally, Love their outfits....lol....they sing good too. lol.....oh they did my skit too.....thought that was funny.lol

Bethany after Margo dared her to lipsync, to a Sacred Heritage song...and of course she did it..

Eating......

Margo, Beth, and Katie's little friend they made discussing how Bethany was going to lipsync..

The Walkers

Mrs.JoJo

Ron Hamilton and Mrs.Shelly

CAPTAIN PATCH!!!!

The Liberty Girls

The Girls!!!

Aunt Amy, Mama, and Jennifer......

Me with my girls.....lol

More of the alllll the Ladies....we had a good seat in the balcony.

Mrs.Renee the Pastor's wife

"Sash" the Pirate.....lol Steven Srien doing a skit for us

The Walker Family

Pastor Cox

On the way home, we had to keep stopping, Tornados were all over the place, and bad storms...so we found safety in a hardees....lol and waited out the storm.

Waiting.....unaware of pictures being taken.......

Margo was making fun of me scrunching my hair.....hence the picture....hahaha

Well the end......We made it back home safe, still have lights and our house was okay, Praise the Lord!! Until my next post, unless the Lord comes back, then this will be my last and I'll see you in the Rapture :) :)..By the Way if you don't know 100% positively that if the Lord Jesus did return right now and you'd go with Him, or if you died in the next 10 min. if you don't know you would go to Heaven....then please let me know, I'd be glad to share with you how you can!!!

Okay Blessings and Love, God is Always and Forever God, He is on the throne and He is so Good!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... it looked
    fun! I love Ron hamiltons and his wifes songs! I love the picture that you, all your sisters, and mom are together! You all (oops. Your way would be ya'all...lol;D) looks so much alike!;)
    I want to thank you for your post about computers, games, phones, etc.
    It encouraged me to get rid of something that was a real waste of time, and once I got rid of it, there was a new sense of freedom! I read that post that day you posted it, and yesterday, in the evening service, our associate pastor was preaching about it, how it's becoming an addiction, obsession, etc, and Im thinking, " he's preaching on it, I just read Rebekahs post about these things, Lord- could these be signs that you want me to scale back?"!!!
    Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks for the comment. Such an encouragement, I'm glad God used my post, Its been something on my mind alot lately Our Generation needs to wake up and realize the Devil has alot of things distracting us from the main thing,serving our Lord.
    It really does feel good to give up those distracting things,and it seems God is opening doors in different ways to serve Him now that I have.
    Its good to know there are Christian young ladies out there like you, with a teachable spirit, who listens to her pastor, and the Holy spirit when He tells you something:) :)Keep on doing right!! Remember God is so good.Seek to please Him in all you do!

    ReplyDelete