Yes, that's what I want....In the Movie Facing the Giants. Coach Taylor was tired of an average season, tired of just making it through, Sometimes I feel like Coach Taylor, and sometimes I feel like David in the movie. Sometimes I feel like I'm just losing in everything, like what am I doing wrong, and then sometimes I know God can do great things but I'm so small and weak why would God do something through me or for me.
But ya know something else I've been thinking about, like in the movie..right now I don't want to just keep pulling thru. My faith is getting stronger, I want to honor God, do right, this year I don't want just an average season!! I want to make it to State, I want to win!!! I believe in my heart there is nothing to hard for God!! Nothing Impossible with Him!! And this year I want to see that, I want to see God do something so great in my life, that it can only be explained by God doing it!
I'm tired of walking around defeated, I've said to myself many a time, " God can do it, I know, but will He do it for me? " I walk out in the world, like David on the field, knowing I'm going to miss the ball before I kick it. That's not real faith, I'm not giving my best, and then leaving the rest up to God. I'm not trusting that God has my life in His Hands, I am not honoring God, if I live in fear and doubt. Just because I believe God can, does not mean I have faith, believeing God can and will, that's faith!
That's hard, and sometimes, we get weak....and we don't always have our Coach screaming at us to Keep Going!! Your Very Best!! Remember Your Very Best!!! No, but I think that would help when your at the point of quitting to have someone there reminding to give it all you got!
Sometimes in life we go through times where we feel like we are doing the death crawl. Like we have about 160lbs weighing on our back, like we can't take one more step....
But in our weakness, He is strong! Through God's word, through His working in my life, I have found that strength way deep inside to make me want to give God my Very Best!
To Keep Going!
I want God's best, I want God's will, I'm hungry for a hunger, I don't want this fire to die down... I know I'm going to have to go out there and give it all I got, and no matter what happens give God the glory, Praise Him, Love Him! Because He is so good!
I believe God can do something great in my life, in my church, and in my family. I believe God can take us all the way, He can and He will, Because there is Nothing Impossible with God!
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Phil.4:13
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible;
but with God all things are possible.
Matt.19:26




Amen! This was a great post!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing! :)
This is a great post. It was such a blessing and encouragement to me. Thank you!
ReplyDelete